POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Love the colors but ... : Love the colors but ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:18 EDT (-0400)
  Love the colors but ...
From: NumbC
Date: 26 Aug 2005 06:10:03
Message: <web.430ee95f72dd03ca726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
I just uploaded an image with colored spheres in the p.b.i. newsgroup:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.430ee1b94bbce914726bd13c0%40news.povray.org%3E/

I decided to render this one using POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8 to and I posted the
result in the same thread. I like the more vibrant looking colors, but see
a lot of artifacts and the soft shadow is even looking worse than in the
original.

I hope you developers can use this example to improve things again.
Best regards, NumbC