POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Colored Spheres : Colored Spheres Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Colored Spheres
From: NumbC
Date: 26 Aug 2005 05:35:01
Message: <web.430ee1b94bbce914726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Here's my second image. It's basic, simple stuff to most of you probably;
four colored glass spheres. Nothing you all haven't seen before. But for
me it was an exercise and study in the following:

- photons
- refraction/reflection
- soft shadows
- fog

I would like to thank Mike Williams, St and Marc Jacquier for responding so
quickly to my earlier questions and ofcourse to all of you contributing to
the POV-Ray newsgroups. I still have a lot to learn and read, but it's all
been fun so far :)

BTW, anyone knows how I can get a better softer shadow. I think it's too
pixelated.

Have a fine day,
NumbC

Post a reply to this message