POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen ... : Re: Kitchen ... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen ...
From: s day
Date: 25 Aug 2005 03:05:01
Message: <web.430d6cea7447f61111027b200@news.povray.org>
Firstly for a first attempt this is excellent!

The modelling is very good, some of the textures could be a lot better
(especially the marble top, try adding more layers or slightly increasing
the omega/lambda settings for the turbulence). Also try adding some
dirt/smudges to the final layer but you have to keep these subtle. The main
problem I think is the lighting. However, I doubt anyone has used radiosity
in their first image.

Add radiosity and maybe a slightly less white light and this would be a good
100th image.

(Unless by first working you mean WIP in which case you probably know all
the above..:-o)