POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Data Center WIP (56k) : Re: Data Center WIP (56k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data Center WIP (56k)
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 23 Aug 2005 17:50:00
Message: <web.430b996f29c23c506e93bf990@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
> Nice image so far, when you get some servers in there are you going to share
> them for rendering ;-)

Thanks! I have almost finished the model of the server. It is a 1U server
based loosly on a Dell server. Here is a pic of the WIP server. These
images will be used in a powerpoint presentation. To add zip, I add an
alpha layer where the lights are and layer animated gifs behind the server.
Each gif blinks at a different rate to simulate traffic, etc...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sever.jpg' (23 KB)

Preview of image 'sever.jpg'