POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) : Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images)
From: EagleSun
Date: 16 Aug 2005 09:00:00
Message: <web.4301e22be53f1aa4841337530@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

> Anyway, I'd recommend reading news with Thunderbird or Mozilla Suite.
> It's fast, easy-to-use and capable :).

Yah... might consider it someday... but I did post from Outlook Express and
then saw my email address posted with it.... and everyone else who also
posted using their own email client also has their email posted.... which I
wish to avoid... spammers are too aggressive to allow my email exposed like
that, and I'm still unable to apply any legal remedies, despite the amount
of laws available now.

I'll just continue posting from the web site.