POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mixed media : Re: Mixed media Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mixed media
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 15 Aug 2005 08:55:00
Message: <web.43008fabeba06860731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> "Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> schreef in bericht
> > Pretty, but they're going to crash into each other pretty soon.
> >
> Torn apart, before crashing into each other, probably.

If Titan was earthlike, you could probably take a photo like that. Saturn
should have an angular diameter of approx 6 degrees as viewed from Titan,
so that would have to be a long-angle view, but still...

As for a terminator, it would be out of shot to the left, to judge from
Saturn's.

Of course, the issue of a body as small and as far from the sun as Titan
evolving an earth-like biosphere is beyond my Googling for today! :)

Bill