POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB]
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 11 Aug 2005 03:50:00
Message: <web.42fb01f3b9d4c122ad93754b0@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:

> PS. I've just grabbed the new files, so I'll give it another go.

It's all working now. I'm using a simple B&W checker floor. I've done some
preliminary 3D renders, but I had to modify the brass colour used for the
planetary polyhedra so it looks ok as an anaglyph. I would have posted a
preview, but I've has ISP problems for the past 3 days. With luck, I'll be
able to upload an image or two tonight when I get home.