POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texture tests (1) : Re: Texture tests (1) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture tests (1)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 17:45:00
Message: <web.42f52e969e3d1987d3d39f040@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Why not renaming the pics with the meaning of the kanjis? This one would be
>"love_granite"

  Boarf. The point is the texture, the choice of a kanji is not very
significant.
I even consider breaking the kanji rule, because I want to design a jade
texture. For that I need interior, hence merge. But the kanjis are
height_fields and it seems one can't merge them properly. So I will need to
entirely change the textured object, because without some angles a jade
texture is not very interesting.

  exercise 5 : canvas (kanji: peace).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: