POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old telephone 2 (64k) : Old telephone 2 (64k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Old telephone 2 (64k)
From: helge h
Date: 30 Jul 2005 17:05:02
Message: <web.42ebeb2fd23d2698072d1170@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for your kind comments on the first version.

I have altered the sickly green background, this is better, I think. : )
Also changed the textures, with 'smudges' on the main material, and a chrome
on the metal parts instead of the brass.
As this is not really a finished image, but more a showing of the objects, I
have not thought much about composition.

macro that places spheres and cylinders along a cubic spline. I thought it
was too short previously, so I added some length.
I had the chance to examine a real phone recently, and noticed that there is
a part (a switch) on the fork (is that the expression?) that isn't present
in my model, but I'm not sure I'll bother, as it will probably not show in
the image it is intended for.

Thanks for watching.

Attachments:
Download 'phone2.jpg' (62 KB)