POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Problems sending image to a fifo : Re: Problems sending image to a fifo Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:40:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems sending image to a fifo
From: Cesar
Date: 23 Jul 2005 16:40:01
Message: <web.42e2aa04d922281b877b4f9a0@news.povray.org>
The problem was certainly not with POVRay, I knew that. Anyway, thanks very
much for the info! I was trying to use a named pipe and I had no control of
how POVRay was opening it and all.

I checked kiopov source and, knowing what to do, changed everything to use
unnamed pipes, which gave me a lot more control. I checked several times
(because sometimes things sync at random. kekekek) and everything works
great.

Thanks again.