POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighting advice? : Re: Lighting advice? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting advice?
From: s day
Date: 19 Jul 2005 16:25:00
Message: <web.42dd611262fa711e161f02cc0@news.povray.org>
Nice image, I think you are right that it is too light intense which makes
the image look a bit flat, especially the two white panels in front of the
ships, they almost look 2D have you used a high ambient setting for those
or rgb values > 1? I assume you are using ambient value of zero and light
fading I find this helps to add realism to the lighting. Still it is a very
good image I like the way you have shown the scale with the people (are
they blobs?)

Sean