POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minimalism (Yet Again) : Re: Minimalism (Yet Again) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minimalism (Yet Again)
From: stm31415
Date: 18 Jul 2005 09:20:00
Message: <web.42dbac4efc641a83986c19f50@news.povray.org>
> Why!! You got a Rothko or a Newmann there!! Boringly typical? No sir! I
> won't accept that nonsense!  ;-)
>
> I think you have something here you could develop...
>
> Thomas

Don't think I haven't been trying. I like the painting itself, it's just I
am having a heck of a time making the scene technically competent, still
minimalist, and not 'Museum'. I am hoping some more immediately 3D idea
will come to me, because the minimalist bit itself is awfully flat...

(Amazingly enough, I had to do the paining in crayon at a children's exhibit
in a museum before I was able to make it work in 3D)

Thanks!

-s
5TF!