POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 'Faux-Polaroid' : not for the IRTC Minimalism round... : Re: 'Faux-Polaroid' : not for the IRTC Minimalism round... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Faux-Polaroid' : not for the IRTC Minimalism round...
From: Rene Bui
Date: 15 Jul 2005 20:55:00
Message: <web.42d85a64d54ef32510c26c50@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
> Amazing!! I would like to see the image before being post-processed as well.
> This is fantastic for POV or is it just the frame that is post-processed? I
> can't believe you call this WIP looks finished to me. The lighting is very
> realistic is it HDRI?
>
> Sean

Thanks!
simply cut off the frame and you'll get the image before being
post-processed !
no hdri and no light, just ambient light, white/grey sphere and radiosity.
but maybe I have to work on diving board, I don't know... maybe some
scattering effects with media (?) I really don't know...

Rene
http://rene.bui.free.fr - online portfolio