POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain) : Re: First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain)
From: Joanne Simpson
Date: 12 Jul 2005 21:40:00
Message: <web.42d47008cff73f4e500142a10@news.povray.org>
Larry Hudson <org### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> PM 2Ring wrote:
> > Not only is Joanne a female Povrayer, she also comes from a country where we
> > know how to spell 'colour'. :)
>
> You mean how to misspell it...   ;-)
>
> [Sorry 'bout that...  Just kidding.  It wasn't very nice of me, was it? ]
>
>       -=- Larry -=-
>
> PS.  Welcome Joanne.  We need more female Povrayers here.  (Even if you
> don't know how to spell 'color'...)  ;-)

wow, that was a colourful welcome (note spelling). Maybe I should have
signed my name "Joe"! But seriously folks, I take the comment about a
preference for media that gets you to content quickly - I always have more
ideas than time for technique. Doesn't mean I'm not up on the technical
though...
And btw, I'm not one of the three in the boat - I was on the other side of
the camera.
Joanne ("Joe")
http://www.onewhiteraven.com