POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle anaglyph : Re: Castle anaglyph Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle anaglyph
From: Burki
Date: 8 Jul 2005 09:50:00
Message: <web.42ce84538305499dd61e8c370@news.povray.org>
ZeSly <zes### [at] nonenul> wrote:
> I rerendered an old scene to make an anglyph view :
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/gallerie/chateau_anaglyph.jpg
>
> You need red-blue glasses or red-green glasses to see it

Hi Sly,

A comment a proposal and a question:

I like your chateau very much, but it isn't much 3D. What I mean is that
stereoscopic view is not possible over a distance of more than 50 meters
(~1.3E-13 light years ;-).
Wouldn't it be cool to make an anaglyph of your "Gateau d'Anniversaire" ?

And my question is:
Is there a macro or something in POV-Ray (MegaPOV ? ) that I don't know, or
did you render with two different camera angles and put the two images
together in a second program?

Curious,
Bu.