POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Basement room : Basement room Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Basement room
From: helge h
Date: 30 Jun 2005 22:45:00
Message: <web.42c4acd6dd5ba80394ef9a30@news.povray.org>
Starting a new project, I'm not quite sure where this is going, though I
have some ideas. This is just a setup, most of the objects are just
placeholders. The white wall consists of heightfield objects; I'm not quite
happy with the window openings yet, too big and too close together. It's a
crude radiosity here, but it might be enough. Comments are welcome.