POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid WIP 3 : Re: Double planetoid WIP 3 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double planetoid WIP 3
From: helge h
Date: 28 Jun 2005 09:35:00
Message: <web.42c15119522f1a8794ef9a30@news.povray.org>
> Firstly, do I put holes in the rock where the buildings intersect it? Or not?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but maybe you need a better transition
between the rock and the building - a little darker at the bottom perhaps,
and a little denser vegetation there, too.

And maybe the building is too gray, now. In a previous version it was
'overexposed', so this is better, but maybe it's the light that is too
uniform here.

Great project!