POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : distributed rendering : Re: distributed rendering Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:52:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distributed rendering
From: junior dball
Date: 28 Jun 2005 09:20:00
Message: <web.42c14d80377f0478f47b0bc30@news.povray.org>
i read what you wrote and before i read the documentation.

> So if you get the above message (which does not mena the script is
> running, just that it has been started but not yet safely exited) use
> the stop mode and you will be able to start the scripts again.

I used the stop mode.
And i when i tried to start the scripts agian i get this message:

Stop signal exsists - exiting

So i tried  to send the stop signal again but the result was the same of my

> When you have started the scripts they will render any project added to
> the 'jobs' directory - the project manager will prepare the render tasks
> and the client(s) will render them.
>
> Christoph

I'm sorry if i'm boring you,but my knowledge of linux is basic.