POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : distributed rendering : Re: distributed rendering Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distributed rendering
From: junior dball
Date: 28 Jun 2005 04:35:01
Message: <web.42c10ab8377f0478f47b0bc30@news.povray.org>

> SMPOV is a separate program and there are tools that offer similar
> functionality on Unix, for example:
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/%7Ey0013390/povany/index.html
>
> Christoph

I tried this povany tools,but i had some difficulties to understand its
uses.
After i completed the installation ( the email communication module doesn't
install for some dependencies reason ) i tried to run the povany_pm and
povany_client but nothing really appened.
Let me explain better: both programs were running (i tried to made them run
again but one warning said it was impossible cos they were already running
)
but no .run file was generated.I tried to close them but without
success,they were running after a reboot,too.
can you help me?