POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little pendentive : Re: Little pendentive Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little pendentive
From: m1j
Date: 22 Jun 2005 11:35:01
Message: <web.42b984043985efbeccf67d800@news.povray.org>
LightBeam <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote:
> 1st of the summer :-)
> Blobs, radiosity, focal blur (my trinity ?! lol)
> more than 4hours of rendering (AMD XP3200+)
> Enjoy. Comments are welcomes. thanks :-)

Just two thinks I can see at the moment:
The pendent bumpmap has stretch marks on the side. Not sure how but it would
be better to rap the texture rather than use a simple planer map.
The second would be to use a bump map for the floor/table top. The texture
looks like it was painted on.

Hope these ideas help.