POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elution Drop : Re: Elution Drop Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elution Drop
From: Burki
Date: 15 Jun 2005 12:50:00
Message: <web.42b05b8ce74323484f17dd8d0@news.povray.org>
G'day, mates !   (*)

After some weeks doing other things with POV-ray I returned to my lab scene.
I turned the pen a bit and made the yellow tips brighter. For the light I
now used an area light (adaptive 1) plus one spot. The yellow tips are a
bit too light now and the caustics of the glasses to the rigth are gone.
But you can make things better always, and I say this is final, it's a
small scene anyway.
I tried  a focal blur earlier but I like this more.

Rendering time was ~15 h under Windows XP on an Pentium 4 (2.66 GHz).

Yours,
Bu.

                    (*) Germany : Australia
                    Confederation Cup today