POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Camera is inside a non-hollow object... : Re: Camera is inside a non-hollow object... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:46:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera is inside a non-hollow object...
From: eric914
Date: 14 Jun 2005 09:10:01
Message: <web.42aed6682cc90a389bddaa230@news.povray.org>
I got a similar situation and would like your advice:  I have an image_map
applied to a plane, of which I'd like to be able to view from either side.
Now even if I use the inverse, one of the sides will be the "inside" giving
the error message.  I tried adding: bounded_by { box { <0,0,0> <1,1,0> } },
but PovRAY gives the message this is unnecessary and removes it.  Ok, I
agree it should be unnecessary, but I was hoping it'd kill off the "inside"
aspect of the plane.

--Eric