POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mayan Stela (little exercise, ~ 25 kb) : Mayan Stela (little exercise, ~ 25 kb) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Mayan Stela (little exercise, ~ 25 kb)
From: Burki
Date: 10 Jun 2005 08:40:00
Message: <web.42a9896bf43b809d4f17dd8d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

This has nothing to do with the Maya 3D program.
I found a website where you can calculate a date into mayan glyph writing:
 http://www.pauahtun.org/Calendar/tools.html     (click 'Stela', below)

This lead me to the little exercise in carving this mayan stela.
The screen copy of the website output was only blurred a bit an changed into
greyscale.
Then bump_map of course.

Do you know, if anybody posted a kind of mayan temple here ?

Yours,
Bu.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: