POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 1.2 beta : Re: MegaPOV 1.2 beta Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 1.2 beta
From: Mike Andrews
Date: 7 Jun 2005 08:35:00
Message: <web.42a59327d96b0b66c717c9af0@news.povray.org>
Hi Christoph,

I've been reading through the online documentation for the new additions and
they look really good!

One thing I couldn't find was the description for adding mass-specific
forces. I assume that you declare a list of vector-functions and then index
the appropriate one in the mass declaration, but do these functions take
any special parameters?

I'll go and play with the radiosity settings now ... :-)

Mike Andrews.