POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: "<needs a name>" : WIP: "<needs a name>" Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  WIP: "<needs a name>"
From: triple r
Date: 6 Jun 2005 02:45:01
Message: <web.42a3f0639faae7e420cb1ca60@news.povray.org>
I guess this is technically model #3 with the topology and such loosely
based on a silo3d tutorial at
http://www.silo3d.com/Tutorials/User_Tutorials/tony_jung/HTML_files/tjnyc_1.htm
..  You'll need to look in the directory for the rest of the pages - I don't
know where the main page is.  Some quick details:

(since I'm too lazy to program some mesh) placed with image_map functions
and modified mainly with noise3d

specular

edited heavily.

front

eyes too small?

That's about it.  I was faily happy with the result so far, but once you
stare at something long enough, it starts to look better than it is.  So
don't skimp on the constructive criticism or just criticism.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '001.jpg' (45 KB)