POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity from Ikea : Re: Radiosity from Ikea Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity from Ikea
From: Loki
Date: 1 Jun 2005 12:55:01
Message: <web.429de810fed894b5a7d7a84a0@news.povray.org>
> Looked fine here, FWIW; I like the soft shadows you got - did you use more
> than one light, or is it entirely radiosity?

It's entirely radiosity in that particular version.  I had a play with the
scene again the other day and knocked out this one which has a single light
projected_through a rainy window.  I'm not going to spend any more time on
it, but it was a nice radiosity excercise.

-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ikea3.jpg' (251 KB)