POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Go, the lost game (58 k) : Re: Go, the lost game (58 k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go, the lost game (58 k)
From: Sylvain
Date: 31 May 2005 16:00:00
Message: <web.429cc14de9186a511cc99b1f0@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your comments. I will try to improve my carpet. About the
character, I spent so much time trying to find out how to dress her that I
did not really think about her pose. The main objective was to make her
look sad. Maybe if she put her face in her hand ?
I will also try to add some lighting on the character.
What would be the best for the carpet ? A cloth simulation ?

Sylvain