POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Go, the lost game (58 k) : Re: Go, the lost game (58 k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go, the lost game (58 k)
From: Lenx
Date: 31 May 2005 13:10:01
Message: <web.429c9a18e9186a512c19403f0@news.povray.org>
This is a very nice image. I can imagine why she looks sad, because the
loser is maybe her most loving friend or husband who is now angry on her.

I have one remark, the lighting is very good but i think the girl is left a
little too much in the dark. She has not enough contrast compared to the
rest of the scene in my oppinion. You could maybe play with some paterned
light casting on some part of her body.