POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi building WIP : Re: Sci-fi building WIP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-fi building WIP
From: helge h
Date: 23 May 2005 20:45:00
Message: <web.429277de94bd447d94def9050@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your comments, sorry I didn't answer right away.

I suppose it's a little inspired by Blade Runner, maybe also Star Trek or
Star Wars, but not in any serious way. I just wanted something Sci-Fi-like.
The car is out of place, so I'm certainly going to use it.
The dirty areas are just reflections of the clouds; they will not be present
in the final image. I intended corrosion on the metal, but have adjusted
the texture since this posting.