POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Rods (and photon problem?) : Re: Glass Rods (and photon problem?) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Rods (and photon problem?)
From: Cyris69
Date: 22 May 2005 03:05:01
Message: <web.42902eca234e41e4b896af6f0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I'm new to povray and I use a modeler. I have been messing around
with photons and glass and was wondering what the photon block or code was
that you added to each object.
This what I have managed to make
General stuff some photons
www.teampki.com/~cyris69/renders/
All glass + photons this is where u can see how i have used them
www.teampki.com/~cyris69/renders/glassroom.html
If anything could you help me out by emailing me at cyr### [at] insightbbcom
Thanks, and beautiful work I might add.