POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : DAZ Questions : Re: DAZ Questions Server Time
17 May 2024 05:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DAZ Questions
From: fls13
Date: 21 May 2005 21:55:01
Message: <web.428fe5de9f8a2d7796415e640@news.povray.org>
"If I purchase 1 male + 1 female DAZ figure, what would be the most
> versatile route to go, in terms of models and accessory packages, again,
> not making bikini-clad (or less) teen-geek-fantasy manequins, but just
> some generic humans in normal clothing?  Are there any morph packages
> you'd recommend to create normal-looking adults and children of a
> variety of ethnicities?"

I think your money would be best spent on buying the cheapest version of
Poser 5 you can find. That, to me, is the best version out there. Plenty of
included clothing, and the setup and face rooms for figure creations and
facial morphs.