POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Babel tower by night... : Babel tower by night... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Babel tower by night...
From: JYR
Date: 19 May 2005 00:25:01
Message: <web.428c14188b7e86bb6a3607400@news.povray.org>
Hi all!
Someone (sorry, i don't remember who) suggested to darken the whole scene to
make the little spheres stand out more. I took the suggestion litterally
and created a night view of the same scene. I must say that although it
took me quite some time to get the lighting right, i'm now fairly happy
with the results. With such a dim lighting, it's really a matter of fine
tuning...

JYR

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: