POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double planetoid (WIP) : Re: double planetoid (WIP) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double planetoid (WIP)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 May 2005 05:50:00
Message: <web.428b0ebed05ec785731f01d10@news.povray.org>
> As I recall, the boulder has holes, as well as the buildings. And was there
> a dinosaur in this version? No, that was the other one. Either way, it's an
> excellent start. Something I've had on my 'wish I could do' list for ages.
Yes, the boulder did have holes... but this is just an interpretation, I'm
not trying to replicate the print! And there was a dinosaur, roaming the
'other' planetoid. Quite a common theme in Eschers work, overlaying
completely separate worlds and universes in the same geometric space.

Anyway, I shall try to do it justice. Thanks for everybody's comments. :)

Bill