POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elution Drop : Elution Drop Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Elution Drop
From: Burki
Date: 17 May 2005 14:50:01
Message: <web.428a3c6484f26dc7d61e8c370@news.povray.org>
Hello out there!

Since Jim Holsenback made his laboratory scene, I wanted to have one for
myself as well.

The geometry in the scene is not too complicated, so I didn't use any
modeller.
The labels of the pen and bottles were made with Corel Draw.

Lightning is with three light sources. I also made one trial with an area
light but the rendering time exploded. That's why I didn't use photons or
radiosity as well.
Rendering time was 3/4 hours.

You may also download 1024*768 sized images from the adresses below:
jpeg:   www.ginko.de/user/burki/elution_drop.jpg     (124 kb)   or
ping:   www.ginko.de/user/burki/elution_drop.png   (917 kb) .

Hope you like it,
Burki

pm: this my first image posting here, so
Thanks to Toni Lama for writing his POV-Ray book !

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'elution_drop_600.jpg' (52 KB)

Preview of image 'elution_drop_600.jpg'