POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double planetoid (WIP) : Re: double planetoid (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double planetoid (WIP)
From: Loki
Date: 17 May 2005 08:55:01
Message: <web.4289e95dd05ec7856c2f12970@news.povray.org>
> Comments?

Very nice, it's a very 'touchable' looking model, but what is the scale of
the image?  When I first saw it I got the impression I could pick it up in
my two hands.  Obviously placing some sized objects like the trees will
give it an immediate scale, so maybe that will correct itself.  Also
perhaps some more small-scale roughness of the boulder?  Looks good though.
 Did you use a poly mesh for the buildings or is it all CSG?

-