POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mosquee in progress : Mosquee in progress Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Mosquee in progress
From: chaps
Date: 17 May 2005 04:05:02
Message: <web.4289a43ae0926a1b624d32510@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,

Since my last post I made some trials to select better camera settings and
add some artifacts.

In version 4, I suppress the column in foreground,
In version 5 I follow one advice to render in vertical direction

These 2 versions are using 75 lights with fade power an no interaction with
media, plus an external parallel light (without fade power) interacting
with media. No media yet, except the 150 glowing candles that are made with
emitting media.

Version 6 is my favourite version for camera setting

And finally, version 7 is an attempt I made with scatteing media and an
older version of the building. I used the same lights as I used for 4 and
5, but it is definitively too slow (rougthly 2,5 days to render) and the
sample value should be increased. I think also that there are too many
visible beams, Do you have any idea to have better image and faster
rendering?

Thanks for comments,

Pascal.

Post a reply to this message