POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally my isosurface POVCOMP 2004 entry has finished rendering.. : Finally my isosurface POVCOMP 2004 entry has finished rendering.. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Finally my isosurface POVCOMP 2004 entry has finished rendering..
From: s day
Date: 16 May 2005 04:45:00
Message: <web.42885c9a31d5b4de79fdcb760@news.povray.org>
After many stops/starts of rendering (because I was too bored and wanted to
use my PC for something else), my povcomp 2004 entry using isosufaces
(instead of surface normals) has finally finished. I think the final trace
time was approximately 6-8 weeks+about a week to generate the radiosity
data (P4 2.66Ghz 768 MB Ram). Phew!!! Anyway, not entirely sure the extra
time was worth it as the difference is fairly subtle, but I thought I would
post it somewhere as it took sooooo long..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'museum.jpg' (507 KB)

Preview of image 'museum.jpg'