POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : New POVColor coming soon. : Re: New POVColor coming soon. Server Time
17 May 2024 19:51:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POVColor coming soon.
From: Allen
Date: 5 May 2005 22:55:00
Message: <web.427adc0dba3ee317536905420@news.povray.org>
I know there is still a lot of work left in those areas.  I don't have a lot
of knowledge using gcc or makefiles however (I don't presently have a
unix/linux system either).  When I started on this one, it was mainly a
'throw together' project.  I plan on going back and changing a lot before a
beta is released.