POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Required first post : Re: Required first post Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Required first post
From: Peter Warren
Date: 28 Apr 2005 09:25:00
Message: <web.4270e3864efb0a2223f084730@news.povray.org>
Gee,

Not wanting to 'bring anybody down' but this whole "Required"
first post checkered plane thing is starting to 'harsh my mellow'.

What? Is this a club?

Nothing against Kevork's wonderful posting which had me
totally LOL, but...
(I always think about this great pic I saw of a checkered
plane (read: Boeing/Airbus) with some other wonderfully inventive
stuff which I can't remember.)

Again, great pic Kevork. I'm sure Mr. Woods is laughing in his grave.

Peter

p.s. Please ignore this post.
p.p.s. Plus it (almost) made it in under my 500k limit.
p.p.p.s See p.s.