POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mosquee with UWA camera : Re: Mosquee with UWA camera Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mosquee with UWA camera
From: chaps
Date: 26 Apr 2005 17:30:00
Message: <web.426eb27bbfd23717711a68b60@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your comment, and for the links...

I'd never eared about wikipedia before.

The mosquee I am building is inspired by the blue mosquee of Istambul, but I
take also elements from the Yeni mosquee and other ones I visited.

I already split the code into several files, and created some logical
switches to tune the quality and the complexity of the scene. So far I have
no problem with CSG or texture debugging.

But it is not the case with light. The last render took more than 2 days and
a half. I'll post it later with an other one which is currently rendering.

I hope that you'll be able to give me advices to accelerate that. If I
cannot accelerate, the final render will need more than 15 days.

See you soon,

Pascal.