POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends : Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends Server Time
17 May 2024 07:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends
From: Burki
Date: 22 Apr 2005 15:05:02
Message: <web.426949e4de0cce51d61e8c370@news.povray.org>
"Ross" <rli### [at] everestkcnet> wrote:
> I might have time to experiment tonight. I don't think work would appreciate
> me playing with Blender :)
>
> I know I've seen the author of Povanim post to
> povray.binaries.images, so maybe he's lurking around here somewhere...
>

> How have you fared with it? I'm just starting to practice modeling, no
> animation stuff yet.
>
> -ross

I found the most boring work in animation was the proper assignment of
vertices to the bones. And in the end I was a bit disapointed about the
visible
facets / faces.
Very good help were some tutorials from  Lyubomir, especially the foot
design:
      http://blenderchar.weirdhat.com/tutorials.php
What I did was a spider animation. Eight feet. After that I won't do a
centiped.

Yours,
Burki

pm. won't be back until Thursday, good luck!