POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) : Re: Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:58:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-)
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Apr 2005 09:35:00
Message: <web.425fc1d130c3f35da47453640@news.povray.org>
Dear Chaps,
 I use Window$ and a mouse but I learned to use a computer using keystrokes

and disadvantages. One of the biggest disadvantages with a GUI is watching

as well close your eyes when it comes to following what someone is doing.

just click the icon. The little man inside does all the picking up and

unbalanced :-)  <-- smiley