POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more leather grain tests : Re: more leather grain tests Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more leather grain tests
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 11 Apr 2005 18:05:01
Message: <web.425af439a4452e598c7259570@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

> Comments and criticism welcome.

Girl's gonna fall off her shoes and break an ankle.  (My younger daughter,
10 yrs old, wants a pair like that; in a rare show of solidarity, her
mother and I vetoed the idea.)

Anyway, to the topic -- fantastic, as always, and thanks for the code.
Texture makes the image, and it's the thing I have the most difficulty
with.  Have you published any texture tutorials?  If not, get with it! ;-)
Your shoe-modeling tutorial helped my Wings skills immensely.

Dave Matthews