POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another World (~500k) : Another World (~500k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Another World (~500k)
From: Mienai
Date: 5 Apr 2005 21:40:01
Message: <web.42533d384c50c0295f49dc220@news.povray.org>
So I got bored and kicked this out all quick like.  For those of you
unfamiliar, it's a recreation of an MC Escher engraving by the same name.
I know I need to do something with the ground planes and the sky (I'm
working on an image map for the sky right now but not sure of a good way to
do the ground yet) but I'm not sure about the textures and lighting for
everything else.  Any comments/recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'another_world4.png' (557 KB)

Preview of image 'another_world4.png'