POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : US Brig Niagara WIP (215k) : US Brig Niagara WIP (215k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  US Brig Niagara WIP (215k)
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 31 Mar 2005 18:35:01
Message: <web.424c883214078f196e93bf990@news.povray.org>
The rigging macro changes I made are really speeding things up now. I think
I will add one more feature. I think I need to add the ability to undefine
all of the variables and reset their values to the default values at the
end of the macro.

As far as this image, I think as allways, the textures need improvement.
Please excuse the low radiosity settings.

I think I would trip over all these ropes.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'uss-niagara-wip-033005.jpg' (216 KB)

Preview of image 'uss-niagara-wip-033005.jpg'
uss-niagara-wip-033005.jpg