POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Rendering several scenes from c++ program : Rendering several scenes from c++ program Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:41:29 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering several scenes from c++ program
From: Cesar
Date: 27 Mar 2005 17:10:01
Message: <web.42472f00891d40d43a965a410@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I'll have to render like 100 images using povray from inside a c++ program.
Ideally, I would like to get raw data in a buffer (instead of a png file.
Maybe get the png file in memory and not in a file, so that I don't have to
waste time reading the file) but I don't know if it's possible. If not, no
big deal, but I don't know how to find out when the rendering is over, so I
can start the next rendering.

Anyone could help me or point me to a tutorial or something on the subject?

Thanks,

Cesar