POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : General issues : General issues Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  General issues
From: K E  Ayers Designs
Date: 23 Mar 2005 20:35:00
Message: <web.4242192f9c115add1308d5be0@news.povray.org>
The latest is getting the Mac version to render animation files to a
directory other than the default. The "+O./images/" command line option
just doesn't work "as advertised" ... under the Unix/Linux command line
interface, that works as expected.

I've been using POV-Ray since version 1.1 and I've never been fond of the
"IDE" approaches (e.g. starting with the 3.1 Windows version). I'm quite
disappointed that the development team hasn't unbundled the rendering
engine and wrapped it in a command line shell.