POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Villarceau Artifacts : Re: Villarceau Artifacts Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Villarceau Artifacts
From: Ben
Date: 20 Mar 2005 06:10:00
Message: <web.423d5a0083c96987ec12ceb00@news.povray.org>
Hmm... I ran the render again with max_trace_level at 25, for both rays and
photons, and with photons spacing set to one-half the previous value (0.01)
on Maurice's suggestion - I believe that increases the photon count, please
correct me if I'm wrong? Still the same artifacts...

one plane and one off-camera sphere).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?