POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Renderosity Contest : Re: Renderosity Contest Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renderosity Contest
From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 13 Mar 2005 09:40:00
Message: <web.42344fe74194a7e2721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
Submission Fees (non-refundable):
There is a $20.00 submission fee for the first image and $10.00 for each
additional image up to 5 (five) total. (Credit Card payments only.)
(Please understand the panel may select any single image, or combination of
images. They are not required to select all works from any particular
submission or artist. There is no guarantee that any of your submitted
images will be selected. The panel's decision is final and is not open to
debate. Renderosity and AAPPL will not enter into correspondence about the
selection process.)

Well that to me sounds a bit scary.  I sense a LOT of users crying because
they paid fees and never got work published.  One good thing out of this
though, is kids will not be scammed, since you need a Credit Card just to
submit. LOL!!

If there is going to be any suckers it will be adults only.