POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Limit command line output? : Limit command line output? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:01:06 EDT (-0400)
  Limit command line output?
From: Stuart
Date: 9 Mar 2005 14:25:00
Message: <web.422f4d2fc376a837da6dd1c90@news.povray.org>
Just wondering if there is a way to limit the output of a povray command.
When I run the povray command via the command line it spits out lots of
output while it renders. I'm just wondering if there is a switch to turn
this off? I tried -V but that didn't do anything and I can't seem to find
any subcommand which will. Any help would be appreciated.

Stuart